This blog is my documented opinion. This relates to lawsuit 111930/05 filed in New York County Supreme Court in Sep 2005. Also visit Psychotic-Karin-Kaufman.org

I Win The Lawsuit !!!!


Note: the latest version of this blog for Natural State Research: http://moinuddin-sarker.org/
For my comments on Pushpendra Kumar Panchal and the sudden death of his wife Nima Aggarwal, visit my Moinuddin Sarker site.

If you are looking for Harvey Mars: http://Harvey-Mars.com/



Wednesday, August 29, 2007

How evil is NYC lawyer Harvey S. Mars? #2

Harvey Mars knew Karin Kaufman is way crazy, and in fact dropped claims of defamation for me calling Karin crazy when New York State Supreme Court Justice Richard F. Braun said I could have a mental health examination of Karin to defend myself.

In my documented opinion, NYC lawyer Harvey Mars is indeed an evil bastard.

----

some linkage...

Harvey S. Mars #5   Harvey S. Mars #6   Harvey S. Mars #7
Harvey S. Mars #8   Harvey S. Mars #9   Harvey S. Mars #10
Harvey S. Mars #11   Harvey S. Mars #12
Harvey S. Mars #13   Harvey S. Mars #14